2 Std. / 2 Std.
Monday 11:45- 13:15
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Hans Hagen
- The lecture slides are finally online!
- The first exercise class will take place next week on Wednesday, May 9, at 1:45 p.m. in room 36-232.
- The first exercise sheet is online. It will be due on May 21.
- The slides of the first exercise class are now online. The next exercise sessions will take place on May 23, June 6 and June 20, each at 1:45 p.m. in room 36-232.
- The second exercise has been uploaded. It is due on Monday, June 4.
- To submit the exercise, please bring it to office 36-416 on Monday, June 4, between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. If you can't come at this time, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The third and final exercise sheet is online now. It is due on Monday, June18.
- Important: Room 36-232 is occupied tomorrow, June 6, so the exercise class will take place in room 36-416 instead.
MaterialYou can find the exercises and materials here
- J. O'Rouke: Computational Geometry in C, Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- H. Edelsbrunner: Geometry and Topology of Mesh Generation, Cambridge University Press, 2001.
- M. de Berg, M. van Kreveld: Computational Geometry — Algorithms and Applications, Springer, 2000.
- Aktuelle Fachveröffentlichungen.